||225 Derby St., Salem, MA 01970
Corner of Derby and Congress Streets on Pickering Wharf amidst Salem's prestigious museums, restaurants, shops and culture. Two blocks from the Salem train station to Boston, one block to the Salem Ferry to Boston. |
|| 978-740-8788 |
|Toll Free Number
|| Deluxe |
|| 15 miles or 30 minutes from Boston's Logan Airport,Train service to Boston 2 blocks away, Seasonal Ferry service to Boston 1 block away |
|Number of Rooms
|| 86 rooms|
||Standard - Two Double Beds or Two Queens |
King - One King Bed
King with Dry Bar - One King Bed
Mini Suite - One King Bed, One Queen Sleeper Sofa
Two Room Suite - One King Bed, One Queen Sleeper Sofa
| Room Amenities
Keurig coffe makers, Premium bath products, luxurious linens, down comforters, work area, in room wired and wireless internet, flat screen TV with premium cable channels, coffee maker, iron and ironing board and hairdryers |
|| State of the art fitness room |
|| The only indoor, heated hotel pool in Salem |
|| Breakfast is served daily in the Regatta Pub, Monday thru Friday from 7am-10:30am, Saturday 7am-11am, Sunday 7am-12pm |
|| Regatta Pub, casual dining with a flair, seasonal patio dining. |
|Check In & Check Out Time
|| Check In time is 3pm. We make every attempt to honor the 3:00pm check in time, however it is not guaranteed. If for any reason we can not check you in at 3:00pm complimentary luggage storage is available upon request.
|| Upon request
|| Complimentary High Speed Internet access in all rooms and wireless internet throughout. ComplimentaryiPads for hotel guests to use are located in lobby.
- Hotel policies:
- Guests must be 21 years or older with valid identification to reserve and check into a room
- All room rates are based on double occupancy. An extra person charge of $10.00 will apply if there are more than 2 adults in a guest room. The maximum amount of guests in a single room is four.
- Smoking Policy: The hotel is 100% smoke free. There are designated smoking areas located outside of the building. A $250 per day cleaning fee will be charged to the guest’s account should smoking occur anywhere inside the hotel.
- Deposit Policy: For all transient guests, a deposit of one (1) night stay plus tax in the room category booked will be charged at time of booking. Any reservation made at the ADVANCED DEPOSIT rate is fully pre-paid and non-refundable. Contracted group and corporate guests are not required to leave a deposit.
- Cancellation Policy: A valid credit card is required to confirm all reservations. Cancellations for reservations in the month of October must be received by the Hotel no later than fourteen (14) days prior to the date of arrival or an amount equal to the entire stay plus tax in the room category booked will be charged. Cancellations for reservations January- September and November – December must be received by the Hotel no later than 72 hours (three days) prior to the date of arrival by 3:00pm or an amount equal to the entire stay plus tax in the room category will be charged.
- Payment options:
- A valid credit card and photo ID is required at check in for all reservations. We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa. Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the full amount of your stay, plus and additional $25 per night to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to thirty (30) days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the Salem Waterfront Hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
- If a guest would like to pay cash when they check out they may do so, but at check in they must be able to provide a valid credit card that is able to authorize for the full amount of their stay as well as a $25.00 incidental deposit for each night. We are not able to accept personal checks for overnight stays.
|Planning your Trip?
|| Check out our Pinterest page and browse through our top choices for restaurants, attractions and much more! Salem Waterfront Hotel & Marina Pinterest Page